Brickley Environmental Qualifications
Brickley Environmental is one of the leading environmental remediation companies in Southern California. We have extensive experience; full certification, licensing, insurance, and bonding; and one of the best safety records in the industry.
Keep reading to learn more about each one of our certifications and related experience.
Our senior employees have decades of industry experience as well as extensive training and qualifications. In addition, all our technicians are trained, certified and experienced in the field. For more information about the specific job experience and qualifications of Brickley Environmental employees, see our About Us page.
Brickley Environmental has a long history of safe, professional environmental remediation, comprising 30 plus years of service in the commercial, governmental, and residential sectors. The scope of our projects has varied in size and specifications, time and space constraints, and equipment and manpower demands.
We have expertly removed lead-based paint, asbestos, mold, and other hazardous materials from all kinds of sites. No job is too large or too small.
Our long-term client list includes local, state, and federal regulatory agencies, as well as hundreds of school districts, municipalities, military installations, and businesses.
We have a long list of satisfied clients, and are happy to provide you with their references and contact information upon request.
In any Environmental Remediation, You Want…
- Predictability. Solutions that are planned and put in place before your project begins, so that you know what to expect and can monitor progress easily.
- Reliability. Professional staff that independently works in your best interest, taking the hazmat process completely off your desk.
- Accuracy. Chain of Custody and Documentation that’s done right the first time, so you don’t become embroiled in paperwork.
- Trustworthiness. Team that supports your mission and reputation, treating worried stakeholders as you would treat them.
With Unsafe Remediation, You Get…
- No Predictability. Working without a plan, contractors build on lowest bid, increasing scope as they proceed. Exceed time frames and budget.
- No Reliability. You see lots of turnover and new faces. Contractors find creative ways to handle hazmat and require babysitting.
- No Accuracy. Paperwork is not done right the first time. Projects get stalled to do again. Requires lead contractor to check work. Paperwork not done right the first time.
- No Trustworthiness. Just the low bidder, representing what’s good for them. Project driven, not motivated by people or relationships.
With Brickley Environmental, You Get…
- Predictability. Before project starts, we determine the situation and coordinate budget and timeframes with your overall project requirements.
- Reliability. Senior team you’ll see consistently on all your projects. Work hard; no slackers, no corner cutters, and NO babysitting.
- Accuracy. Fully documented. Meets or exceeds all regulations and laws. Delivered complete – with no worries for you.
- Trustworthiness. We represent you and your values, protecting you from and diffusing high stakeholder emotions that often come up.