Hazardous Waste, Asbestos, Mold and Lead Abatement Specialists.
Serving All of Southern California: San Bernardino, Riverside, San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County
All of our managers, supervisors and technicians have been trained and certified in asbestos containment and removal at EPA- and state-approved schools. In addition, our company has one of the best safety records in the industry.
All of our technicians have been trained and certified in lead-based paint removal, and every project supervisor that oversees a lead-based paint containment or removal project is licensed by the State of California Department of Public Health. In addition, Brickley Environmental holds the State of California General Contractors License B with a Painting C-33 classification.
We perform thorough, safe mold remediation and cleanup; microbial and particulate decontamination of building components, HVAC systems, and other air delivery systems; and filter replacement in sensitive areas such as hospital morgues, laboratories, and cleanrooms.
Our technicians are fully certified, and they receive ongoing training in mold abatement and remediation practices. In addition, our company has one of the best safety records in the industry.
As a licensed hauler and handler of hazardous waste with more than 30 plus years of experience in the environmental remediation field, we have safely removed and transported all kinds of contaminants, including polychlorinated biphenyls (PCBs), lead, asbestos, mercury, heavy metals, and more.
These hazardous materials require specific packaging, manifesting, transportation, and disposal methods, and should be handled by licensed, experienced professionals familiar with all current requirements.
In any Environmental Remediation, You Want…
- Predictability. Solutions that are planned and put in place before your project begins, so that you know what to expect and can monitor progress easily.
- Reliability. Professional staff that independently works in your best interest, taking the hazmat process completely off your desk.
- Accuracy. Chain of Custody and Documentation that’s done right the first time, so you don’t become embroiled in paperwork.
- Trustworthiness. Team that supports your mission and reputation, treating worried stakeholders as you would treat them.
With Unsafe Remediation, You Get…
- No Predictability. Working without a plan, contractors build on lowest bid, increasing scope as they proceed. Exceed time frames and budget.
- No Reliability. You see lots of turnover and new faces. Contractors find creative ways to handle hazmat and require babysitting.
- No Accuracy. Paperwork is not done right the first time. Projects get stalled to do again. Requires lead contractor to review.Paperwork not done right the first time.
- No Trustworthiness. Just the low bidder, representing what’s good for them. Project driven, not motivated by people or relationships.
With Brickley Environmental, You Get…
- Predictability. Before project starts, we determine the situation and coordinate budget and timeframes with your overall project requirements.
- Reliability. Senior team you’ll see consistently on all your projects. Work hard; no slackers, no corner cutters, and NO babysitting.
- Accuracy. Fully documented. Meets or exceeds all regulations and laws. Delivered complete – with no worries for you.
- Trustworthiness. We represent you and your values, protecting you from and diffusing high stakeholder emotions that often come up.
CommercialWe are certified to work in public buildings and commercial sites. We hold all required licenses, along with insurance and bonding capabilities, to meet the most demanding job specifications.
ResidentialFrom apartment buildings and condominiums, to private residences and homes, we are proud to have earned one of the very best safety records in the industry.
GovernmentFor more than 30 years, we have been providing remediation services to government offices and facilities, ensuring the safety of both government employees and the public.
What Our Customers Say: